Coriolis Mass Flowmeter is preffered measurement with high precision to flow and due to measure indepently from some process values.
- It does not require special installation.
- It does not require maintenance because of lack of moving parts.
- Make independent measurements from specific gravity.It does not require straight line.
- Make measurement direct mass, intensity and temperature measurement.It does not require pressure compensation and temperature compansation.
- It is very easy to choose the right product.
- It does not need to choose the inner coating material.
- The choice of electrode material is not necessary.
- There is no need to conductivity value.
- Many parameters measured with a single device.
- Corrosion resistance should be considered for only fluid.
- It provides excellent performance compared with the electromagnetic flowmeter and other flow measurement devices
- Very high precision
- Direct mass flow measurement
- Liquid, sludge and gas measurement possibility
- Can be designed between 0.03 kg/h - 1,500,000 kg/h (0.07 lb/h - 3,300,000 lb/h) for flow measurement
Precision: % 0,5-0,2 -0,1 O.D.
Output: 4-20 mA and Puls
Mounting Position: Horizontal and Vertical (up)
Supply: 24 V DC or 230VAC
Connections: Flange (you ask for other)
Sıcaklık: -50°C...125°C (350°ops)
Application Areas: Liquids and gases
Pressure: 40 bar (63 bar optional)
Protection Class: IP67,Exd ib II C T4...T6
Density Measurement: 0,2...2 kg/l
Communication: RS-485 MODBUS